Super Easy Banana ice cream Recipe
It is easy to crave and binge on some ice cream but quickly regret your decision once you’ve devoured it! We’ve all been there. Here is a simple, delicious and healthy three ingredient recipe to please your ice cream craving and feel the good kind of satisfied afterwards.
Course - Dessert
Cuisine - American
- 2 Bananas Sliced and frozen
- 1 Cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 Tbsp Smooth almond butter
- Put bananas, almond milk and almond butter into a blender or use a hand mixer.
- Puree, turning off the motor and stirring the mixture two or three times until it is smooth and creamy.
- Pour into two bowls and serve.
Recipe by Dr. Stephanie Chaney