Fall Banana Muffins
Dr. Steph’s banana muffins are a satisfying after school treat that are so simple to make! A go-to favorite.
Course - Dessert
Cuisine - American
Servings: 12 Muffins
- 3 Tbsp Butter Melted and cooled
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 2 Medium ripe bananas Mashed with a fork
- 3/4 Tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 3 Cups Almond or rice flour
- 3/4 Cups Walnuts Chopped
- 3/4 Cup Dried apricots Chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners or butter the muffin tin thoroughly. Mix butter, honey, eggs and bananas together in a large bowl.
- Stir in baking soda and salt. Stir in almond flour, walnuts and apricots until just combined.
- Spoon batter into the muffin cups. Bake 25 to 35 minutes, until the muffins are firm to the touch and a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
Recipe by Dr. Stephanie Chaney