Spinach Salad with Grilled Chicken and Mangoes
As Dr. Steph likes to mention, she will never compromise taste for health and vice versa- if you do it right they go hand in hand.
This recipe Dr. Steph created is a savory meal that can stand on its own! The bite of mango combined with the sweetness of the honey dressing provides a flavorful combination. It’s gluten free and dairy free as well.
I hope you enjoy! If you are looking for another dinner recipe, have you seen Dr. Steph’s Mouthwatering Bison and Bean Chili?
Course - Salad
Cuisine - American
Servings: 4-6 Servings
- 6 Packed cups Baby spinach leaves Chopped
- 1 Cup Grape tomatoes
- 4 Grilled boneless, skinless chicken breasts halves, Shredded
- 2 Mangoes Peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- To taste Salt and pepper
- Add spinach to large bowl.
- Add tomatoes, chicken and mangoes and toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, honey, and salt and pepper to make a dressing. Drizzle dressing over chicken mixture and toss well to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasoning. Serve over remaining whole baby spinach leaves.
Recipe by Dr. Stephanie Chaney