Grass Fed Beef Burgers with Cheddar and Apple
This is a delicious twist on the conventional grill-out night. The ingredients in this recipe also supply a phenomenal source of protein.
Course - Main Dish
Cuisine - American
Servings: 4 Servings
- 3/4 Pound 90% lean ground grass-fed beef
- 1/3 Cup red onion Finely chopped
- 2 Oz Sharp cheddar Cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Tsp Fine sea salt
- 1/4 Tsp Black pepper Freshly ground
- 1/2 Cup Granny Smith apple Peeled and shredded
- Combine beef, onion, cheddar, mustard, salt, pepper and apple in a large bowl and form into four (4-inch) patties.
- Grill over medium heat or broil, flipping once, until done to your taste, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Another option: Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and cook over medium heat, 6 to 8 minutes.
Recipe by Living Health