Virgin Honeydew Mojito
- 3 cups ice
- 1 ½ cup honeydew melon chunks
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice (from 2-3 limes)
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves (plus a little for garnish)
- 3 tbsp. monk fruit
- 1 cup seltzer water
- In a blender place the honeydew, lime juice, mint leaves and monk fruit. Blend until smooth.
- Add the ice. Blend just until a thick slushy consistency.
- Pour the mojito mixture evenly in 4 glasses. Fill the rest of each glass with seltzer water.
- Stir the drink and garnish with mint!
Recipe by Living Health