Rosemary Sweet Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time 45 minutes
- Total Time 1 hour
- 1/4 cup chicken bone broth
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 6 large shallots peeled and quartered
- 3 cloves garlic peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 12 ounces mushrooms washed and sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Brush baking dish with olive oil.
- Whisk chicken broth, olive oil, and vinegar in a small bowl. Mix sweet potatoes, shallots, garlic and rosemary in large bowl. Pour half of broth mixture over and toss; sprinkle with salt.
- Spread entire mixture on a baking sheet. Roast until potatoes begin to soften, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile toss mushrooms with remaining broth mixture in the bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add mushrooms to partially cooked sweet potato mixture.
- Return to oven; roast until potatoes and mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally, about 20-30 minutes longer. Garnish with parsley.