How To Protect Your Brain Before It's Too Late
Ever forget where you left your keys, your phone or your wallet? Let that be a warning sign to put some preventative measures in place for the health of your brain.
- Every 65 seconds someone in the United States develops Alzheimer’s disease.
- Alzheimer's disease is the 6th leading cause of death in the United States, causing more deaths than prostate and breast cancer combined.
- Conventional medicine has no prevention, no cure or solution to slow the progression.
To think clearly all your days your brain needs key nutrients on a daily basis.
3 COMPONENTS TO A HEALTHY BRAIN
- Oxygen, take deep breaths to stimulate brain functions.
- Glucose Balance, too much and too little sugar can be damaging.
- Activity, keep your mind engaged, active and thinking.
Check out this link HERE where Dr. Tom Chaney explains this a little more.
It’s also important to get the proper nutrients from your diet and supplementation in order to have healthy brain function.
5 MEMORY AND FOCUS BOOSTING FOODS
- Avocados- High in healthy monounsaturated fat to help balance blood sugar levels, high in vitamin K and folate protects against stroke and improve memory, and rich in vitamin B and vitamins C.
- Beets- High in antioxidants to reduce inflammation remove toxins and it’s nitrates boost blood flow to the brain.
- Blueberries- High in vitamin C, Vitamin K, Fiber and Gallic Acid that protects the brain against stress.
- Bone Broth- Great in healing your gut and in turn heals your brain, boosts your immune system.
- Broccoli- High in vitamin K and Choline which helps keep your memory sharp.
PREVENT DAMAGE AND PROTECT YOUR BRAIN WITH KEY NUTRIENTS
Scientists have determined that in order to achieve brain protection, the required plasma level of tocotrienols is just 588.6 nanomolar, which equates to approximately 31.25mg of pure d-mixed tocotrienols/day.
Several studies have shown that good vitamin E status, especially tocotrienols, is associated with cognitive health and reduced risk of cognitive impairment in older adults.
N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) is a precursor to glutathione which is key in detoxification and antioxidant systems that reduce free radicals and oxidative stress in the brain.
Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a phospholipid that is highly concentrated in the brain and plays a key role in neuronal energy production and communication.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) supports nerve health, mitochondria energy production, and supports production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter essential to the processes of learning and concentration.
Alpha-Lipoic Acid imparts intracellular and extracellular protection against oxidative stress.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) plays a pivotal role in energy generation because it transports electrons in the mitochondrial electron transport chain.
Glucoraphanin is a phytochemical derived from broccoli extract that supports antioxidant systems, phase II liver detoxification and protects against common toxins.
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is the main polyunsaturated fatty acid in the brain, supports the structure and function of brain cell membranes, and hence plays a fundamental role in neuronal communication.
SUPPLEMENTS FOR OPTIMAL BRAIN HEALTH
BRAIN MAX PRO
Designed to address brain health, structure, and function, these formulas contain a variety of nutrients and cofactors that support mitochondrial energy production, antioxidant systems, neurotransmitter production, and cell membrane integrity. It is primarily composed of the four tocotrienol isomers (alpha, beta, gamma, and delta) in natural ratios. EVNol also provides d-alpha tocopherol and phytonutrients that are naturally extracted with the tocotrienols. Brain Max Pro contains all the nutrients mentioned above.
- Support Brain Health and Healthy Recall Ability
- Provide Nutrients That Support Antioxidant Mechanisms
- Supply Protein and Amino Acids for Neurotransmitter Production
For more information call our office at 410-216-9180 or to order Brain Max Pro online click HERE!
If you need to:
- Regain your independence
- Improve your memory
- Reverse your cognitive decline
Register for a FREE webinar at www.GetMyBrainBack.com.