Paleo Avocado Tuna Salad
What’s better than a healthy, light yet filling, immune boosting dish?!
This week we’re adding a Paleo Tuna Avocado salad that is perfect as the weather begins to warm up, and will aid in fighting off the spring allergies with its immune supporting ingredients.
Add this salad as a side dish or enjoy it on its own!
Recipe originally featured in Cook Eat Paleo.
Course - Salad
Servings - 1-2
- 1 Avocado
- 1 lemon juiced to taste
- 1 tbsp onion, chopped to taste
- 5 oz wild tuna, cooked or canned
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the avocado in half and scoop the middle of both avocado halves into a bowl, leaving a shell of avocado flesh about 1/4-inch thick on each half.
- Add lemon juice and onion to the avocado in the bowl and mash together. Add tuna, salt and pepper, and stir to combine. Taste and adjust if needed.
- Fill avocado shells with tuna salad and serve.
Recipe by Living Health