10 Tips to Keep Your Heart Healthy and Strong
Heart Disease is The number one Killer in America and World Wide. Let’s Stop and follow a better plan. Take these tips to Heart!
1. REDUCE STRESS
- Take a Deep Breath.
- Yoga is breathing and stretching.
- Studies have linked yoga to reduced stress, reduced heart rate, reduced blood pressure and reduced blood sugar.
2. EAT GREEN LEAFY VEGETABLES EVERY DAY
- Helps reduce stress, full of antioxidants, rich in folate, vitamins, minerals and helps clear plaque in your arteries.
- Follow Dr. Steph’s Plate Rule.
3. CONSUME SUPER FOODS
- These are full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytochemicals that help keep the heart pumping as it should.
- Pumpkin Seeds, Nuts, Fermented Foods, Wild Caught Salmon, Dark Chocolate, Cranberries, Turmeric, Pomegranate, Asparagus, Broccoli and Avocado
4. AVOID INFLAMMATORY FOODS
- Battered and Deep Fried Foods, High Sugar Intake, Grains and Dairy
5. EXERCISE DAILY
- A 30 minute walk daily can reduce stress, reduce blood sugar levels and strengthen muscles
6. STOP SMOKING
- Smoking deforms and kills cells and your body holds on to those toxins that continually damage your body.
7. DRINK WATER
- Drink ½ your body weight in ounces is a goal.
- Your body is 65% (+/-) water and all systems work better when well hydrated.
- Studies have shown that adults who drink 5 or more glasses of water a day have ½ the risk of dying from Heart Disease.
8. FRIENDS AND FAMILY LOVE
- Having meaningful relationships that you interact with daily positively impacts your life and life span.
- Love gives you comfort, helps reduce blood pressure and keeps your mind active.
9. REDUCE SUGAR INTAKE
- Sugar causes diabetes, cancer growth and bad bacteria in your gut to grow.
10. HEART HEALTHY SUPPLEMENTS
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids with DHA and EPA from animals increases HDL, great for brain function, helps prevent cancer. Omega 3 MG is a great supplement that addresses these issues. Click here to order Omega 3 MG online.
- Niacin B3 in flushing form lowers triglycerides and increases HDL. Sero Max is a great source of Niacin. Order Sero Max by clicking here.
- Magnesium is a natural muscle relaxer that many people are deficient in. Mag-Plex is a great source of Magnesium. Find it in our online store by clicking here.
- Vitamin D and Vitamin K both keep calcium in check and prevents the calcification of arteries. Vitamin D pulls calcium from the foods eaten and Vitamin K takes the calcium from the blood stream to be stored in the bones. D-K Emulse gives you a great boost of both of these vitamins. Purchase D-K Emulse in our online store by clicking here.
- B12 and B9 in their active methyl forms help the liver process out homocysteine which causes problems in the brain, blood vessels and heart attacks. Active B is a plentiful source of B vitamins. You can find it in our online store by clicking here.
- Taurine is an amino acids that has been shown to help grow new neurons, is a natural diuretic, protects against coronary artery disease and heart attacks. Gaba Max is a great supplement for those in need of Taurine. Gaba Max can be viewed on our online store by clicking here.
- Vitamin C has been found to be low in heart failure patients. Combined with CoQ10 helps reduce C-Reactive Protein, which is a marker for heart disease. Bio-C is an optimal source of Vitamin C. Click here to find it online.
- CoQ10 is a critical co-enzyme needed for the energy production of every cell. Ubiquinol, the bioactive form of CoQ10, supports antioxidant activity by neutralizing free radicals and toxic superoxides. The patented, lipid-stabilized form of ubiquinol in Ubiquinol 200 is present for enhanced bioavailability. Ubiquinol, representing over 90% of total body CoQ10, is efficiently converted to the energy-generating ubiquinone form as the body needs it.
- Supports Antioxidant Activity in Lymph, Blood, and Cell Membranes*
- Provides Fully Reduced Form of CoQ10*
- Neutralizes Superoxide and Other Free Radicals*
For more information call our office at 410-216-9180 or to order online click Here! Use the code: UBI2020 for an extra 10% off!
Also Check Out: