Strawberry Mixed Green Salad with Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 5 oz. mixed greens
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 5 oz. feta cheese crumbles
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup strawberries, hulled
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. fresh ground pepper
- In blender or food processor mix all ingredients for the dressing and process until smooth.
- Combine all salad ingredients, toss with dressing, and serve.
Optional: Top with grilled chicken, salmon, or protein of your choice.